Monday, October 26, 2009

Ward Party

Count Kolby and Mallorie the bride - My Mom sewed Mal's dress. It's hard to see the details because she wore a long-sleeved shirt under it, but it was really pretty.



This year we had a total of six kids at the party. I was watching three extras for a friend who went to UT, and also Ryan, from across the street. They were all very good and had a great time. I thought they all looked very cute as well. After they went down the line of cars at the Trunk-Or-Treat 4 or 5 times, we went home read Halloween stories and watched a Halloween cartoon. It was a fun night.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thank you so much for watching our kids!! It sounds like they had tons of fun. They keep talking about your ward party. We owe you guys big time!! If you ever want to take the kids swimming, give us a call!!!!

JacksonFamily said...

Hey Misha!
I finally found your blog! I can't believe how big Kolby and Mallorie are! So fun to keep up with your cute family!
Becca J.

PC&Trev said...

HOLY, you actually updated! I love it!! Their costumes turned out really good, T did a great job on Mal's.