Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

The kids in their new pj'sKolby liked this "Jacob shirt" from Grandma.
Kolby opening his Pillow Pet
Mallorie opening either a movie or her Wii game

Kolby always smiles so big that his eyes are squinted.
Kolby showing off his new Heelys from Santa
Mallorie's American Girl Doll from Santa
Mallorie's leg looks weird.

Kolby's eyes closed again



We had a terrific Christmas this year. Sledding was very fun, and sharing our Christmas Eve dinner with the Potters was great. After dinner we played the Mexican Train game (Mexican Dominoes) while Kade and the kids played Uno and watched 'Elf." Afterwards we watched a church nativity video, said prayers, and got ready for bed. The kids put out lettuce for the reindeer this year. I wasn't sure if reindeer would like lettuce, but I was all out of carrots. Kolby tried getting up at 1:45 this year. He came into my room, after I had just fell asleep and announced that Santa had came. I told him to go back to bed. We spent Christmas day playing Mallorie's 'Wheel of Fortune' game on the Wii, putting together Legos and then we went to look at Christmas lights that night and to eat at IHOP, which isn't my favorite, but it was all that was open. I also got new couches for Christmas, which I was really surprised to get. They are soooo nice. Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

1 comment:

TERRI said...

Looks like a good Christmas--Just wish we'd been there!