Monday, April 28, 2008

Miss Mal -America's Next Top Model






Since I put some pictures of Kolby on here, I thought that I'd better add some of Mal too.  Lately she's been into posing for pictures.  She wants me to take pictures of her with a sad face, or a silly face, or scary one, etc.  So, I thought some of these were pretty cute.  We took the ones in the navy dress after church the other day, and the others were after we went shopping and bought her a couple new outfits.  She's wanting to take dance again.  We may sign her up with one of her friends from church, but classes don't start until September.  Her friend had a "Bring your friend to dance" day the other day, and she was so excited to go.  Every morning when Mal woke up, the first thing out of her mouth would be, "When do I go to dance, how many days is it?"  Finally, the day before she was supposed to go, she asked me again, and I said, "tomorrow."  Then she asked, "When will it be tomorrow."  I think she was so excited, she probably even dreamed about it in her sleep.

5 comments:

TERRI said...

SHE REMINDS ME OF AN "AMERICAN GIRL" IN THAT LAST DRESS! SUCH A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL! LOVE AND MISS YOU
GRANDMA

PC&Trev said...

She is so cute, I love her clothes! Miss Fashionista

Janet said...

So cute!!! I didn't know they could play soccer that young. That is great. I need to get Hallie into that and of course she would love to dance to but so little time to fit it all in.

Natalie said...

Such cute post. I love when Mallorie tucks in her bottom lip. I think that is her signature look!

Camille Witter said...

hey Misha! Its me camille "arnett".
I saw link to your blog on your moms page and I thought I'd stop by and say hello. Your kids have gotten so big! Freakin adorable too :)