Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Niece


Well, as promised here are some pictures of my newest niece, Madeline.  Isn't she so cute.  Right now she and her family are in Alaska.  My brother-in-law wants to be a dentist, so he is in Alaska visiting his uncle (who is a dentist), while he shadows him.  Then they will head back to Missouri, where he's going to school.  I wish I could go visit them.  Aubrey looks like a good big sister already, and she looks just like her baby sister, just with beautiful curls.  We have only seen Aubrey in person a couple of times!  It's so sad how fast they grow.

5 comments:

TERRI said...

How cute they are!! Baby looks like a little doll/ love those curls!

Karli said...

that is so cute that baby has a lot of hair!! She looks so cute holding her!

Summer said...

She is way cute! They look like cute kids!

Angie said...

She's adorable! We'll have to go to Mamma Mia when it gets to the Paramount. Natalie just brought me the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I'll watch it tonight. I need to put up a blog about swim lessons. Looks like you have had a good summer. Let me know when you put in another candle order. I couldn't get a hold of you in time.

Camille Witter said...

That baby is so cute, i love babies that have tons of hair! I would love to take pics of your kids for you :) If you ever know you're going to be in Az let me know and i'll tell you if I'll be around the same time. I'll be in AZ for all of September and about 4 days in October. So if you happen to be around durring that time I'm around.