Friday, July 25, 2008

Mamma Mia!


I thought this movie looked good and I wanted to see it, but I didn't know I'd like it sooo much. It was hilarious, and I can't believe how talented Meryl Streep is. I almost started clapping after they sang a couple of times, and I felt like I was at a concert or something. I even had the urge to get up and dance in the aisles, but fortunate for my friends and other movie-goers, I refrained. Since then I have been listening to the cd in the car and at home. I think I'm driving Jeremy crazy with all of the music. He just isn't into music as much as I am, so he doesn't get it. If you haven't seen this movie, you should take some of your friends and go see it. It's so cute!

6 comments:

Janet said...

I love the music and I can't wait to see the movie. I'm glad you thought it was good. It makes me even more excited. I would love to see Mamma Mia on broadway!

Summer said...

I love mamma mia i went to the broadway play and movie both very good!

Unknown said...

i need to go see the movie everyone says it is so cute!

Natalie said...

I had so much fun watching this movie with you! Thanks for the great post about 4th & B-B-Que!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Hi Misha,
I promised I would stop by and give you my blog address so here I am. I'm at http://controllingmychaos.blogspot.com/ whenever you feel like stopping by.

We're going to see Mama Mia this week and I can't wait. We saw the Broadway play in San Francisco and LOVED it.

Kim said...

I went to see it lastnight with my mom and a friend. I totally agree with you I loved it! Im ready to go see it again. I also thought about puting some of the songs on my blog (brewingfun.blogspot). Great minds must think a like! It's fun to know that others enjoy this stuff as much as I do =)