Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Carving/Painting


















Mal is concentrating really hard on
painting her ghost pumpkin.



This year we decided to not only carve pumpkins, but to paint some as well.   Kolby and Mallorie had their own to paint, and Jeremy and I carved a couple.  Jeremy carved The Headless Horseman, and I carved a witch.  They turned out pretty good, except that my witch's tooth fell off and I had to fix it with a toothpick.  After we were done carving our pumpkins, we made pumpkin seeds.  They were so good.  Our friends, Dave and Jessica, gave us their pumpkin seed recipe, which you boil and then bake.


 





 



Kolby painted a bat on his.








The finished products.











3 comments:

Summer said...

They turned out so cute! There costumes were adorable!

TERRI said...

Their costumes were great! Easy ones this year. I love the pumpkins! Painting on them is so much easier for the little ones. I miss you!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Way cute pictures! Love the BYU outfits!!!