Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I love going to pumpkin patches!  We first started going while we were in Arizona, when the kids were just little.  My sister Kodi and I would take the kids up to Prescott, and we had so much fun that we made it a new tradition.  The one in AZ had hay-rides, mazes, barn swings and slide, animals, little John Deer Tractor tricycles, and lots of delicious pumpkin goodies and treats.  But, then they closed that one down.  Since moving here a couple of years ago, we hadn't gone to one.  I didn't know that we had any up here.  So, I was very excited to learn from my friend Jill, that we had one here.  It wasn't quite as grand, and it made me miss my sister and nephew, but it was still fun all the same.  The kids loved it and I was able to take a few cute pictures.  I love all of the fall colors. 

















This is one of the few moments that Jeremy was 
actually a good sport.


















Miss Mal and Kolby with his cheesy grin.


















They wanted to stay and play in this 
maze ALL DAY.














































Kolby picked the biggest pumpkin that he could still manage to carry, while Mallorie picked 
the tiniest one she could find.  But apparently I didn't get a picture of her with her pumpkin.

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

They have gotten so big. Thanks for updating, I check all the time.