Sunday, December 28, 2008

4 AM Christmas Morning!

Christmas day started early for us at our house this year.  Kolby and Mallorie woke us up at 4 AM!  Kolby's first words were, "Mom, Santa didn't leave me a lump of coal.  I must have been good!"  I guess he must have really been worried.  We opened presents and then went back to bed at about 5:30.  Mal Mal got an Easy Bake Oven and a Tini Puppini (dog that wears clothes and bling) from Santa, and Kolby got a Game Boy and Road Ripper (monster truck).    The kids watched Wall -E twice, which I'm not sure why.  I didn't think it was THAT good.  Later we went over to the Sutherlands for some amazing turkey, stuffing, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and all the fixins'.  Eric is such a good cook!  They got a Wii, so the kids played that while Staci and I watched Mamma Mia.  It was a lot of fun.



5 comments:

PC&Trev said...

Mal's hair looks so pretty. Better you than me at 4am. I went to bed around 2 and P went to bed around, I don't know, I was asleep. The kids are so cute. Nice mustache K!

TERRI said...

Looks like Kolby is several inches taller than Miss Mal now~ They need to stop growing!!

Janet said...

Your blog looks really cute. Looks like you had a great Christmas and a fun week. Hallie got the dog too. So cute. It was as close to a real dog as we could get. You sure did have an early morning. I was grateful for the few more hours of sleep we had.

Summer said...

What a fun Christmas! I can't believe how early they woke up! Looks like they had a good time its good that they went back to sleep for ya!

Natalie said...

I love your latest post! The sledding pictures are so priceless! I didn't know your kids got up at 4:00 I'm so sorry. . . but it will make for a good story when they're older!