Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I know I haven't updated in a while, but it's been really, really busy lately.  So, now I'll catch up. My birthday has come and gone, and I had a really nice one.  My friends took me out for breakfast Saturday morning and then Jeremy made me dinner AND dessert (from scratch)!   This is a picture of what my mom got for me this year.  It's my favorite gift I think.  I was so excited, and surprised.  I have loved the Willow Tree nativity set for so long, and I love how beautiful and simple they are.  But, I also know how really expensive they are.  When my mom asked me what I wanted for my b-day, I had told her that I needed new g.'s, so when the package was delivered to me, and it said Deseret, I assumed that's what they were (even though it really would've said Distribution Center).  To my surprise this is what was inside.  Thanks mom!  I love them.

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

I love those, I'm glad she surprised you.