Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy 4th of JULY!!!







For the 4th we went to Cortez. My sister came out from NC as well as my parents. It was fun seeing them and my Grandpa as well. My Grandpa fell just before we got there and hurt his arm really bad. I helped bandage it up a few times, and it was really gross! I worry about him a lot, being there all by himself, but I was glad that we could be there to help him out. I love Colorado so much. I used to spend summers there staying with my Grandma. I sure do miss her whenever I go up there. It's great to visit, but it just isn't the same. While we were there we went white-water rafting in Durango and to see the fireworks. It was a quick trip, but very fun.

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

I love Emmie is bending down to take a picture with Mallorie. I wish we could have been there. All the kids are so darn cute!