Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Like a Totally 80's Flashback

Homeboy Destry and Flock of Seagulls Mark

Natalie, Staci, Angie, and me. My bubble is so small!
Angie and the birthday boy.

I couldn't get Thomas Magnum to wear the nifty short-shorts that come up so high on his waist that they're nearly in his pits. Maybe he would've if I'd bought him the red Ferrari. Oh, well. I actually think he looks more like the guy from Reno 911 than Tom Selleck in this.
Natalie and J'dee (It's Mullet Time)



Aqua Net Hairspray, leg-warmers, and Rollerskating - We had such a RAD time at our friend's 30th birthday party. I even got the prize for best costume because it was totally narly.

4 comments:

TERRI said...

Phillip just pointed out that he drove a Ferrari 380--I looked it up and sure enough, you're little brother is right!!

Misha said...

Ferrari, Lamborghini, either way Jeremy still isn't getting one in the near future. Wow! I didn't even know Philly watched Magnum. Way to go Phil!

PC&Trev said...

I've been waiting for these pix. Terri has been telling me about them. I love it!! I didn't have a clue about Magnum.

PC&Trev said...

OH!! I looked at Phil's schedule, he has off the 23rd-30th of August. That's the soonest he could get.