Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1st Annual Christmas Recital


Before we left for Phoenix, I had my first Christmas piano recital, and it was a success. I felt as though the recital went really fast. I guess when four of the nine, played such short pieces, it's not going to take much time. I was very pleased with all of my students performances. Whenever I hear them play, I can't help but feel amazed and proud at how well they are playing. I'm not sure how much of that is because of my influence, or if they are good just because they are all so bright and talented. Whichever it is, I'm just glad to be a part of the learning process, and I'm glad that they are excited about music too. I really do enjoy teaching, and these are all really good kids. In this picture are nine of my students. I have two more, but they were not able to attend that night, and Ellie, sadly has moved to UT now, so we will miss her. Hopefully she will continue with the piano there.

No comments: