Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas in AZ '09






Christmas was great this year. It was so nice to be home. I loved the weather so much, and so did the kids. Anytime we went out, Kolby would say, "Ahhhh, Arizona is just right," and I think I would have to agree. It was wonderful being able to go outside without bundling up, or even bare-foot if you wanted to. We got to see my Papa, from Colorado, my brother Kevin, his wife, Helen, and daughter, Anabeth (finally), from California. We also got to see my cousin, Jeff, his wife, Tracy, and their daughter, Alex. For Christmas dinner, my mom's cousin, Kay and her husband came over, as well as my mom's Aunt Harriett from Oklahoma. Of course, my youngest brother, Phillip, and youngest sister, Kilee were there with their families too. It was really fun spending time with them and all of the little ones. We did LOTS of shopping and eating at all of my favorite restaurants. We also had our family pictures done. The kids saw "The Chipmunks" and "The Princess and the Frog," and I got to see a few movies too. I think my favorite one was "The Blindside." Weather was good for the drive home, and the kids had their new DS's to play, so that kept them entertained. I really wasn't ready to come home to the cold yet, but it was time to get back to the real world, I guess. I had a dream last night that we moved back to AZ. I even dreamed about my new house's floorplan and everything. We had a pool too. Wonder what that means....

1 comment:

TERRI said...

Your dream, must be a sign!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you all~