Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear John



My parents were here in town recently, and my mom and I went to see this movie. It was a really good movie, and oh, my, I have a new man (sorry Jeremy)! Channing Tatum is a hottie! Nicholas Sparks never fails to write a great story. He wrote "The Notebook," which is another one of my favorite movies. I hadn't read "Dear John" before seeing this, so this ending actually surprised me. Now I think I'll have to read the book, and I wouldn't mind seeing this movie again too if anyone wants to go. Also, the song I've got on my playlist is in the movie.

3 comments:

Carie said...

Weren't you disappointed with the girl they picked? I thought she was not cute enough for hottie used to be a stripper Channing!

TERRI said...

Now, that's a stripper I'd like to see!! ha~

JENNIFER WILSON said...

I totally agree with you Misha. Channing is a total hottie :)