Friday, March 12, 2010

Mallorie's 7th Birthday Party

Make a wish!!

Sicily, Ryan, Mallorie, Kirsi, Samantha, poor Kolby, Lauren, Hallie, and Paige

This was Mallorie opening my gift. She didn't think that she'd get it.



Mal and Samantha
I'm so glad Jeremy was there to help out.
This was the first time Sicily had ever bowled.
Birthday Girl

We had Mallorie's party this afternoon at the bowling alley. I decided that we'd try having two different parties this year instead of one combined party for both she and Kolby, so his will be next Saturday. I think I preferred it this way. It was nice not having 20 kids all at once all hyped up on sugar. It was a busy (but good) day today, beginning at 9AM, we were at the pool for their field trip. Next I had 30 minutes to run by Walmart to get treats for their class. The kids don't like cupcakes, so I had to get Kolby's class donuts, and Mal's class got ice cream sandwiches. After that I got McDonald's for them and had lunch at the school with them. Then had treats in the two different classes after their recess. I had a couple of hours at home to wrap presents, do some laundry, load up the car, and then we were off to the party.

1 comment:

TERRI said...

Looks like they had fun, wish I could have been there too. And Papa could have given them some bowling tips, being the pro that he is!!! ha!