Monday, September 22, 2008

My 7th Nephew





Just thought I'd post some pictures of my new nephew, Tucker.  He was born on the 11th, and is such a cutie.  I can't wait to see him.  I'm not sure when that will be, though.  Jeremy says he can't take any time off for the holidays this year.  Of course, he says that every year, but always seems to manage at least one day off at Christmas, or a day before or after Thanksgiving.  The problem is he needs more than just a day off to travel anywhere.  We don't see Jeremy's brother and his family nearly enough.  I wish that we lived closer because I miss them all so much.  I think it would be great to have the cousins grow up together.    It seems like everybody here in Idaho has family all around them, and family reunions every summer.  It always sounds so fun.  It would be nice to have some family too.  

1 comment:

TERRI said...

Then you need to move home!!!