Sunday, September 28, 2008

Visit From the Family















Kodi registering for her online classes.














Taryn couldn't seem to put her book down.














Mal and Dane.














The Three Amigos















Kolby and Trenton - best buds

I recently had my mom and two sisters in town.  It was a lot of fun, but I wish that they could have stayed longer.  Even though it was a really quick trip, I was so glad that they were able to come out.  I got to see my new nephew Dane, as well as his big brother Trenton.  Kolby and Mallorie have really missed Trenton since we moved away.  He was like a big brother to them, and they all played together very nicely.  The kids had fun loving on Dane.  He is such a cutie!   I was really glad to see my sister Taryn as well (even if she did read The Host the whole time she was here).  She came all the way from North Carolina.  She had to leave her four kids at  home, so I was sad that I didn't get to see them.  Hopefully we can go visit them sometime soon too.  We didn't really get to do a whole lot, but it was fun just hanging out with my mom and sisters.  My sister Kodi and I stayed up one night until about 3 AM.  We had such a good time.  We did get to celebrate Trenton's birthday while he was here.  We had our good friend, Eric make us sushi (which Trenton loves) and we had a chocolate fountain for dessert w/all kinds of fruit and yummy things to dip.  It was soooo good.  We really appreciate Eric and his culinary talent.  It was so nice of him.  We did do some shopping while they were here, but not nearly enough in my opinion.  

1 comment:

Carca said...

It is soo great to hang out with sisters!!!