Monday, December 31, 2007

Kolby and Mallorie after church




Here are the kids after church. Grandma Terri bought them their outfits, and they did look so cute if I do say so myself. In most of the pictures I took of them, Mallorie had her eyes shut, and Kolby was being a goof-ball. Well, tomorrow's Christmas Eve and this year is the first time we've spent Christmas with just ourselves. It will be nice to have a laid-back holiday, but strange not to have family around too. My plan for tomorrow is to have Christmas Eve dinner by candlelight (tradition), open our one present (pajamas), go look at Christmas lights, then come home and read the story of Christ's birth from Luke. I thought Mal and Kolby could dress up like Mary and Joseph, and we'd use a doll for baby Jesus. I have fond memories of doing this one year as a kid, with our good friends, the Mays, and my brothers and sisters. Hopefully the kids will love it too, and maybe it can become a new tradition.

1 comment:

TERRI said...

Their outfits look so cute/ but I want to cry==I miss them so much!