Monday, December 31, 2007

Favorite Christmas Moments





1. Kolby and Mal were old enough to really get into Christmas this year. They bought each other gifts and helped wrap them
too. When Mallorie opened her Barbie car from Kolby, she was so excited. She gave him a hug and told him thank you. It was so cute!
2. Kolby had just seen the movie Elf and came into my bathroom while I was in the shower. He started singing "Baby It's Cold
Outside" and told me what I needed to sing. He then preceded to act out the whole scene. It was hilarious.
3. After getting back from the store, the missionaries were walking by and offered to help me w/the groceries.
After they left Kolby said that they were sure nice. I explained that missionaries help Heavenly Father by teaching people and serving others. We then talked about when he goes on a mission some day. He said that he wanted to go on his mission to Idaho. After I told him that missionaries go somewhere away from their family, friends, and distractions, he thought for a minute, and then replied, "I want to go to the North Pole to teach Santa."
4 . Mallorie singing, "Have a happy holiday birthday" to me on my b-day.
5. Acting out the nativity with Jeremy and the kids - Especially getting to play the donkey.

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

That's so cute, man we miss you guys!