Monday, December 31, 2007

Santa Came



So it snowed soooooo much that we didn't make it out to see the lights, but we did act out the nativity. Kolby and Mal had Jeremy play the various inn keepers, and then I was lucky enough to play the donkey. First Kolby tried to hop on, and I had to explain to him that Joseph didn't ride the donkey. Then he let Mal ride, but decided he'd guide me by my hair. It was quite funny, but not sure if we want to do this again next year. After drinking their "magic sleep" (hot chocolate) they went to sleep pretty quickly. Kolby woke up at 1 AM, though. He came into our room saying, "Mom, Santa already came. I saw my scooter!" I had to tell him to go back to bed. Then at 3 AM, he came into my room again saying the same thing. At that point, I picked him up and put him in our bed, and he slept in until about 8:30 or so. Mallorie slept all night without waking up at all until morning.

No comments: