Monday, December 31, 2007

My Birthday Surprise



Well Jeremy was out of town on my birthday, so we celebrated the day after. He surprised me with dinner from Johnny Carino's. He set a table up in the basement with candles and he had sparkling apple cider with the little plastic champagne glasses and all. It was so sweet. He had wanted to get me out of the house while he set up, so it would be a surprise, but none of our neighbors were home to help him out. So, instead he had his sister, Jessi call me and try to distract me. She told me she wanted to plan a surprise for Jeremy's birthday, which is the 27th, and asked if he was home from work yet. I knew he was on his way because I had just talked to him. (In actuality he was in the driveway.) So, Jess told me to go in another room where he wouldn't hear me if he came home. Well, Jeremy had hoped I'd go in the bedroom to talk to her, but instead I went downstairs, to the basement. He wanted to set up in the basement, and lead me downstairs so I could see my birthday present, which was above the stairs as you go down. Oh, well I guess things didn't go quite as planned, but it was still a good surprise.

1 comment:

PC&Trev said...

What a sweet husband! I love your picture too, it fits perfect.