Monday, March 3, 2008

Kolby and Mallorie - Then and Now





I can't believe that my babies will be turning five in 12 days.   They will be starting kindergarten too.  It doesn't even seem possible.  Seems like just yesterday that we brought them home from the hospital and seemed sooo overwhelmed, and now they are five.  This year, for their birthday we are just planning on having a small family party.  My parents are going to come up from AZ and surprise Kolby and Mallorie.  We can't hardly wait for them to get here.  It has been over a year since they have been to Idaho.  I just hope that the weather will warm up soon so they don't freeze. 

5 comments:

Drea said...

They are holding hands in their baby picture! haha So cute. I can't believe they will be 5. I remember the day Kodi called me and said that you had just had a c-section and that they were in the hospital. Wow, what little miracles they are!

The Booher's said...

I cant believe that they are 5! It does seem like they were jut born!

Amanda said...

I love what you guys did for new beginnings! That is seriously so cute! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I miss seeing them in Primary.

Angie said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the photo of them as babies.

hangel said...

They are so adorable! I remember when you came to my graduation party and they were not that old! How time flies! Miss you!