Monday, March 24, 2008

Mallorie and Her Guitar






For her birthday, Mal got a Barbie guitar from Grandma Judy. Now Mallorie and Kolby are both fighting over it. Judy always gets the kids good stuff. It is a pretty cool guitar, though. It has a place for you to plug in your ipod and it plays Maroon 5 and a bunch of other popular songs. Mal Mal's favorite though, is "Girls Just Want To Have Fun." She was so excited when she opened it. Kolby went and got his piano right away so they could jam. I thought these pictures were pretty cute.

3 comments:

Drea said...

So what will the family band name be? haha What a cute guitar!

Janet said...

Hi Misha, I'm glad you found us. I'm just getting started and having fun with it. I still don't know how to do all the cool stuff. Your blog is awesome and your kids are adorable. Take care!

Angie said...

we changed our blog to private. could you send me your email address to nodrac@gmail.com? thanks.