Saturday, July 5, 2008

My New Nephew




Well I have a new nephew and a new neice.  I just  haven't gotten any pictures of my niece yet, though.  They named my niece Madeline Grace, so I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them.  My sister Kodi just had her second child on July 3rd.  They named him Dane Edward.  He is so cute.  He reminds me of his older brother Trenton when he was a baby.  Trenton is such a proud brother.  He said that the day his brother was born was the happiest day of his life.  I just wish I could go visit them, so that I can see him and my neice Anabeth, who's in Fremont that I still haven't got to see in person.  It's so hard to be spread out like this.  I also want to go to see my new neice in MO and to TX, AZ, and NC to see the others.  

5 comments:

Karli said...

they are so cute ya my cousin just had twins a boy and a girl just love babies

Summer said...

He is so cute!

Natalie said...

I love all of your new post! I haven't been on your blog forever and it was fun catching up with all your cute photos! Thanks for sharing!!!

Drea said...

Isn't he just beautiful??? Trenton is going to be the BEST big brother!

Drea said...

Misha, will tell Kodi to call me? I can't find her number and I'm dying to tell her congrats about the baby!!